Nancy Joyner, MS, CNS-BC, APRN, ACHPN® North Dakota POLST Program Coordinator
Sara Schwarz, MA, Cancer Survivorship Program Coordinator at Sanford Health Bismarck
• Describe how POLST conversations impact POLST form completion.
• Identify what the role of the nurse is in completing the North Dakota
• Explain the process of implementing POLST where you work.
What you will gain from attending:
• Acquire new skills, competencies, and best practices regarding POLST.
• Learn about best practices and scripting for patients with serious and
life threatening illnesses.
• Enhance your awareness and education about POLST in North Dakota.
**This session has been approved for 1.5 contact hour by the North Dakota Board of Nursing, North Dakota Board of Social Work Examiners, North Dakota Department of Health – EMS Division, and the Board of Chaplaincy Certification Inc**
- February 9, 2022
- 12:00 PM to 01:30 PM
- Center for Rural Health
- Honoring Choices North Dakota
- Director of Nursing
- Community Education
- Social Workers
- Pallliative Care
- Mental Health Providers
- Critical Access Hospital (CAH)
- Rural Health Clinic (RHC)
- Emergency Services (EMS)